PROVIDING GOODS AND SERVICES TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Bay King Motors is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. Fees will not be charged for support persons.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
Training for Staff
Bay King Motors will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or third parties on their behalf.
Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
· New & Used Salespersons
· Service Advisors
· Parts Counterpersons
· Administrative Personnel
· All Managers
This training will be provided to staff within two weeks of being hired.
Training will include:
· An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the requirements of the customer service standard
· Bay King Motors's plan related to the customer service standard
· How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
· How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
· What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Bay King Motors's goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Bay King Motors provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so verbally, in writing or by email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback will be directed to the Dealer Principal. Customers can expect to hear back in seven (7) days. Complaints will be addressed according to our company's regular complaint management procedures.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Bay King Motors that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.